COMMUNITY OUTREACH ACTIVITIES
- Rally on AIDS Awareness.
- Seminar And Survey for health Awareness.
- Health Hygiene and Cleanliness for the Community.
- Seminar on Sanitization.
- Street play on open Defacing.
- Seminar on HIV /AIDS at Adopted Area.
- Organized Medical Camp for College & Adopted Area(Vithalwadi Slum Area, Manivali, Devgaon, Nagaon).
- 22 Cataract Free operations performed for the people of Manivali Village.
- 3 Angioplasty successfully done under Mahatma Phule Jan-Arogya Yojana.
- Blood Group and Hemoglobin checkup.
- Organized Camp on HIV/AIDS Check up.
- Free Medicine Distribution.
- On an average 100 to 120 bottles every year
- 450 to 500 Bottles collected in the college during the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 which was donated to Central Hospital Ulhasnagar.
- Disaster Management District level Workshop was conducted in association with UMC. (32 UMC + 11 other college staff+ 76 students of Thane district college + 30 Vedanta Staff)
- Tree Plantation in Campus.
- Tree Plantation in City with Help of Local Self Government.
- Garden (Potted Plants)
- Plastic Free Environment in Adopted Area and Campus surrounding.
- Distribution of Cotton Bags.
- Participation in Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti- “Bhajan Sandhya” at Gateway of India.
- Republic Day Celebrated as Gaurav Day
- Celebrate Sardar VallabhBhai Patel Jayanti as ekta Divas.