DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
About the course
The course is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills and understanding in streams like finance, accounting, taxation and management”. Bachelor of commerce offers understanding in Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, Insurance and Management.
- Teachers are highly dedicated and student friendly.
- Teachers publish their articles in journals.
- The Teachers constantly mentor and motivate the students.
- The T.Y.B.Com. results are much better than the overall result till date.
- Teacher actively involved up keeping cleanliness in college
- Teachers take active participation in administration
- Work in coordination with admin staff
- There is an opportunity to improve the academic profile of the students, especially the first generation learners.
- The teachers in the department are able to guide the students in their preparation of competitive examinations.
- The teacher face the challenges to enable the weak students to improve their performance in industrial and commercial sector.
- Conduct extra lecture and remedial coaching.
- Seminar On “How to Become a smart Investor”
- Seminar On Consumer Awareness.
- Seminar On “Introduction to SAP”
- Seminar on Self Defence
- Poster competition on Economics and Maths
- Poster competition on Demonitisation and Brexit.
- Conducted drive on Swatch Bharat Abhiy
- Teachers proposes to intensify the use of Power point presentation through which it can visually expose the students to the professional and industrial environment and make them continuously feel them in the field of industry and commerce.
- To establish departmental library for students and professors.
- To enhance the use of technology in teaching method
- Extra training and development to students regarding their career.
- The department proposes to increase the co-curricular and extracurricular activities for the students in an innovative manner.
- College is planning to start P.G courses in future.